Writing Feature Articles, Routledge – publication date 2018
Magazine Business Strategies, Routledge – publication date 2017
How to Launch A Magazine In This Digital Age (Bloomsbury 2014) is for those with a brilliant idea. Already proving a great success, the text is available in paperback for £17.99 and as an eBook (£14.99) from Bloomsbury or Amazon.
From research and planning to production and distribution, plus there’s even a format for writing a business plan. Other features include:
- Practical action points and checklists
- Great resources and advice
- Realistic timescales for producing a digital/print magazine
- Plus at the end of each chapter leading experts offer their insights and experience.
This book is aimed at those wanting to develop a new title to add to an existing portfolio of magazines, or as a new business venture, charity initiative or student project.
- 2007 Contributed to A Master Class From Writers’ Forum Contributors edited by John Jenkins
- 2002-6 Wrote and produced four editions of The Writers’ Forum Website Guide