Business Strategies For Magazine Publishing, Routledge – publication date early 2018
Combining theory and practice Magazine Business Strategies for Publishing is aimed at under and postgraduate journalism students, as well as those who wish to gain an insight from a business perspective.
Writing Feature Articles, Routledge – publication date 2018
How to Launch A Magazine In This Digital Age (Bloomsbury 2014) is for those with a brilliant idea. Already proving a great success, the text is available in paperback for £17.99 and as an eBook (£14.99) from Bloomsbury or Amazon.
From research and planning to production and distribution, plus there’s even a format for writing a business plan. Other features include:
- Practical action points and checklists
- Great resources and advice
- Realistic timescales for producing a digital/print magazine
- Plus at the end of each chapter leading experts offer their insights and experience.
This book is aimed at those wanting to develop a new title to add to an existing portfolio of magazines, or as a new business venture, charity initiative or student project.
- 2007 Contributed to A Master Class From Writers’ Forum Contributors edited by John Jenkins
- 2002-6 Wrote and produced four editions of The Writers’ Forum Website Guide