Motivational | engaging | relevant
Whether your audience is professional, creative, or educational Mary is the perfect speaker for your event.
Having chaired an alumni conference, Mary has also presented to large audiences of undergraduate/postgraduate students at institutions in the UK and US, as well as media specialists, business owners, professional bodies and educational conferences.
Recently she presented a paper to delegates of Mapping The Magazine Conference at Columbia College, Chicago and also talked about 360-degree features at the Association of Journalists in Higher Education Magazine Conference, hosted by Edinburgh Napier University.
Her talks are engaging, relevant and educational. Topics include:
- Getting ahead with online content
- How to engage your audience
- Successful magazine business strategies
- Increase your revenue streams
- Key editorial strategies to boost circulation
- Achieving consistency in brand identity
- Developing a professional identity – for yourself and your business
- Your business from a media perspective
- Writing skills to enhance your business
For more details or to book Mary for your next event please get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org